How can you increase your awareness, appreciation or understanding of the proximity?
Awareness is knowledge or perception of a proximity or situation. Awareness can also remind us of appreciation and understanding. Appreciation is a recognition and/or enjoyment of some qualities of elements or the proximity. Understanding is perceiving meaning or inferring something from our awareness.
Relate Other PPs
The ProxPatterns are an integrated group of related patterns for relating to situations. By the Limits of One, any single ProxPattern has limits. In your proximity or situation, how does this ProxPattern relate to others?
1. For your situation, in the proximity generally or more specifically in ProxSets,
2. Possibly in relationship with other PPs,
3. To help with the Core Idea,
4. How can you increase your awareness, appreciation or understanding of the proximity?
• What elements are in the proximity of your situation? How are they related?
• How can you extend or enhance your awareness of elements and relationships in the proximity of your situation?
• What does your heightened awareness suggest about adding, changing or removing elements or relationships in the proximity of your situation?
• What aspects or qualities of elements in the proximity do you appreciate? How would the proximity and your situation change if those aspects or qualities were increased somehow? Decreased?
• What aspects or qualities of elements in the proximity do you understand or want to understand better? How would the proximity and your situation change if you understood them better?
People who start new businesses are acutely aware of markets and emerging opportunities in their proximity. And they often understand how their proximity is not fixed, but instead is flexible.
Designers, inventors, artists and creators of many kinds are very much aware of elements and relationships in their proximity. They know their awareness is a possible source of new or improved elements and relationships.