Some elements are often beyond our understanding, knowledge, awareness or appreciation. But further, our time, energy and capacity often limit our ability to know even many of the elements we can or could know, related to our situation or proximity. We can however often plan for, make allowances for, or simply acknowledge never knowing all the elements related to our situation or proximity.
Relate Other PPs
The ProxPatterns are an integrated group of related patterns for relating to situations. By the Limits of One, any single ProxPattern has limits. In your proximity or situation, how does this ProxPattern relate to others?
1. For your situation, in the proximity generally or more specifically in ProxSets,
2. Possibly in relationship with other PPs,
3. To help with the Core Idea,
4. How can you relate to never knowing all the elements?
• What elements are probably beyond your understanding? Your knowledge? Your awareness? Your appreciation?
• What elements could you know more about, but your time, energy or capacity limits what you can know, or care to know, about them? How can you change that?
• What elements would you like to know more about, even though you can never know all about them?
• How can knowing that you don’t know everything about a proximity or situation help? How can that be an advantage?
• To deal with never knowing all, what elements or relationships can you create, introduce, adapt or change?
We often don’t know ourselves that well. We rarely completely understand ourselves, and why we do some things.