You’re New Here?
When you’re new to proximity thinking, you can accelerate your development with a course, you can explore on your own, or a combination of these.
- Your Quickest Way to Explore and Start: Let’s Be More Alive — Intro to ProxThink. This is a self-paced online course, with videos, quizzes, and activities. There is also a trials version with downloads and bonuses. The linked page above has videos (intros and course samples), and lots of info and reasons to take the course. Key Tips: This is not one of those high-priced courses! It has a very reasonable minimum proxri, with the option to reward more later based on your benefits, your circumstances and your desire to sustain and spread ProxThink and SustaVariety approaches. The trials option is a bit of a mini-course, and it includes all the quizzes of the full course! Also, the four stages of your transformation in the course are different from the possibilities on this page.
- You’re a Do-It-Yourselfer? Read Why Proximity Thinking, explore this mobile site (or the main site), and/or sign up for the trials of the course mentioned above. The trials option is a bit of a mini-course, and it includes all the quizzes of the full course, so you can test yourself while exploring proximity thinking on your own.
You’re More Experienced and/or Active?
As you become more experienced with proximity thinking and/or more active and collaborative related to it …
- You can participate and get updates in our Facebook group ProxThinkers.
- You can explore and/or get involved in ProxThink-related SustaVariety projects, groups and events at loughry.com.
- You can follow, become a monthly patron, explore, get updates, collaborate, and get involved in projects, groups, events, and coaching, at our SustaVariety membership community.
You’re Ready to Sustain and Grow SustaVariety?
If you’re ready to help sustain and grow ProxThink-related SustaVariety, so more people can enjoy more SustaVariety sooner …
- Some of the best ways you can help sustain and grow SustaVariety are to follow, share, become an ongoing monthly patron, and/or get involved in projects, groups, events, and collaboration at our SustaVariety membership community.
- If you prefer to make a one-time proxri (ProxReward), as part of our Proxri Deal (links to main ProxThink site), you can, also via the main site, proxri here.